9.18.2008

waiting for something interesting

so it's been awhile, but i've been waiting for something fun and exciting to happen for the update catch-up. but there really hasn't been much. i have been back in tacoma for about a month now and life is as ridiculous as always. i've started working another job (babysitting on my days off), so i haven't had a day off in three weeks, but at least i'm finally feeling not really poor. life at nativity house is much the same. after our two weeks of we had a rather large staff change, 6 new staff members to a team of 10. it's funny because i have become the most loved and most hated at the same time. the folk love me for staying and use me as a go-to while the new staff are still learning the ropes, but since i still say no to requests i deem silly, i draw more ill-will than before. i have been called a bitch more times than i care to count, and thus have been reminded that this job is not for the weak of heart. in my little spare time i can be found at my house trying to entertain myself as the house i live in is very sparse in the way of luxury items (such as television, internet, kitchen cabinets, etc), reading/stealing internet from my favorite coffee shop or attending a rousing session of bingo (yes i am a member of BJ's bingo hall).

No comments: